1. The hours I assign to a task or subtask. Are the amount of hours my team should do daily?
The hours you assign depend on how long you expect it to last during the time range you specified in it. If you expect the task to last 30 days dedicating 4 hours each day, you should assign 120 hours to that task.
2. If I have a task or project that has no defined delivery date, or I need more days to complete it. Can I change the delivery date?
Yes, you can change the delivery date and even add more assigned hours to it.
3. If I have a task that I do every month. Can I copy it for the next month?
Yes, not only you can copy it, you can make it a template for future use or similar tasks or projects.
4. Can I define the priority of a task or project?
Yes, you can select the priority of a task or project if you need to add more effort to it.
5. Can a contractor modify a task or project?
No, only Managers and Administrators can modify tasks or projects.
6. When I mark a task as completed. Is the task automatically deleted from the project?
No, it's hidden from the To-Do list in the project. You can see it again selecting the completed button in the project.
7. How many sub-levels can a subtask have?
Up to 12 sub-levels.
8. Can a Manager or Administrator assign tasks to itself?