TransparentBusiness has an integrated messaging system that will help you communicate with your entire team. You will not need to know anyone's e-mail or be on the platform to read the messages.
Having all the communications related to your project in one place is very useful. You can refer to an instruction you gave or see what you agreed with your provider.
It works in the following way:
1. Go to the "Collaboration" tab in your account.
2. Inspect the listing on the left side; There you will see all the channels that you can use to send messages:
- There is a general one, so you can talk to everyone in your Team Room.
- Private channels are created automatically for each of your projects. Messages are sent to anyone assigned to that specific project.
- Direct channels are for personal communication. The messages you send through the direct channel can only be seen by the person you wrote to.