1. Do you have to take the screenshots manually? Or the Timer does it automatically? If so. Can I set the screen capture interval to 5, 10 or 15 minutes?
The Timer takes the screenshots automatically every 3 minutes. You can't change this configuration.
2. In an annual project. Can I export its data by months or specific dates?
You can export the data as a CSV file by selecting specific dates.
3. If I use 2 monitors on my PC. Does the 2 of them appear in the screenshots?
Yes, the screenshot is segmented by the amount of monitors, we have tested with 4 monitors.
4. What's the file size of each screenshot? And. Do I have to delete them from my PC when I finish a project to avoid using too much space in my Hard Drive? How do I do it?
While the screenshots may vary in size because of your screen's resolution, the average screenshot is 225 KB in size. You don't have to delete or interact with the screenshots stored in your PC, when they are uploaded to our platform, they are removed automatically from your PC.
5. My screenshots are registered with a different timezone from the one I use.
If you are the account Administrator, you can change it following the steps from this guide.